Thursday 2 February 2012

The Restaurant on the Edge of Nowhere..........

So I'm driving along and I see this sign in a vacant lot just past a motel(or just before, depending on what direction you're travelling)



PUNJAB SPICES
INDIAN RESTAURANT

Really?  It's an "Indian Restaurant"?  Whoa.  I'm surprised.

I see "Punjab Spices" and immediately think fried chicken and waffles, but I may be a minority.....

Anyway, a description under a title is always appreciated, and perhaps "fried chicken and waffles" wouldn't fit in such a small space.


So I follow the arrow and I just see more of a vacant lot.  Maybe not so much ABOUT your restaurant on the sign but rather its LOCATION would be a good idea.



Keep the camera pan going and we're at the edge of the lot.  Beyond it lies the ocean.  Maybe Punjab Spices got washed away.  Or maybe its in India and you gotta hit the ocean.  It's only 7000 miles,. give or take a few.

I dunno, it's cold and windy and Rotten Ronnies has a two can dine thingy on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment